hello kevin we have stock how many unit are you after if you order from us to prove souce of supply we will take a picture of stock with your order details printed out in front of them
we offer secure payment options
and our order process is as follows
1. It us and YOU to confirm with all the following details before we reach an agreement: Specification(OEM requirements), Unit price, Quantity, Total amount, Payment terms, Paper work needed, Certificates needed, Port of destination and Delivering time.
2. It us to send YOU the PI(performer invoice) or the contract with our company's stamp on, which is supposed to be confirmed and sent back to us by FAX or PDF only with your signature and/or company stamp.
3. It is YOU to pay the deposit(50% of the total amount) to imported products according to the contract and send us the copy of payment information immediately. Full payment is required in terms of sample order.
4. It us to execute your order against the receipt of deposit.
5. It us to send YOU the pictures of the accomplished products and assist the shipping company(whether assigned or not) prepare all the shipping and paper work needed. Usually, the balance(50% of the total amount) is required within 7days after your sight of the COPY of B/L(bill of lading) provided by the shipping company. And if it is an initial order, the balance(50% of the total amount) is required before the shipment of the order .
6. It is YOU to make the ocean freight payment to the shipping company before you get the original B/L(bill of lading) to clear customs in the port of destination. The original B/L is always sent to the customer through FedEx or TNT or DHL as soon as the receipt of ocean freight.
you can contact me at email@example.com to discuss more you needs